Fitness Collage

Fitness Collage

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zumba®

I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for fun, new, interesting ways to exercise. Lately, many of my friends have started Zumba, so I thought I would take a look and see what it is all about.
            According to the Zumba Website, “The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away.” The goal of Zumba is to get people to want to work out by giving them a fun way to do it. The program is designed not only to help you burn fat, but also to sculpt your body at the same time. Zumba has been around since the mid nineties, and as of last month was being taught in over 90,000 locations in 110 countries.
            I have heard only good things from my friends about Zumba. They all talk about how energizing and invigorating the program is, and how they feel like the time just flies by while they are exercising. I am hoping to save up enough money to be able to join this class in the spring.

Check out the Video in the post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment