Fitness Collage

Fitness Collage

Monday, November 8, 2010

No Soda Update

As I posted earlier, I have decided to stop drinking soda. It has been just about a week so far, and my mission has been a success! I have yet to drink soda since vowing to abstain last week, although I must say, so far it has not been easy. As I mentioned before, I am a huge Coca-Cola drinker, especially when I am out to eat. I literally start craving it as soon as I sit down to eat.  I was face to face with failure while at Chili’s with my boyfriend, but him being the support he is, would not allow me to get soda, and even decided that he would drink water with me. This gave me the boost I needed to stick to my guns, and not order a Coke. After dinner, I felt so much better about myself! I had done what I had set out to do, and avoided drinking soda while I was out to eat. Week one, success!

No comments:

Post a Comment