Fitness Collage

Fitness Collage

Monday, October 18, 2010

Starting Anew

             Conquering a quest is all about refreshing a part of your life, and starting anew. To me, my fitness quest is refreshing my life in a major way. I am changing the way I look at food and fitness, not only for a diet, but for a lifestyle change. I am not looking to only lose weight; I am looking to start a healthier lifestyle that will continue on for years to come.
So far, one way I have started anew is by always packing my lunch for work. I have not once gone out to eat while at work, and I have eating a healthy meal at every lunch hour. This not only has saved me money, but it has also made my lunches more healthy and nutritious, which is a definite contribution toward my fitness goal. I feel better when I bring my lunch, and since I have not wavered from this goal, I have felt good about myself.
Another way I have started anew is by changing my exercise regime. I no longer dread working out, but I actually look forward to being able to blow off some steam, either by getting out of the house, or just working up a sweat in my basement by myself. Taking a new outlook on exercise has helped me to work toward my goal of fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment